Polaris Explorer - 12X50 High Powered Monocular - Bright and Clear Range of View - Single Hand Focus - Waterproof - Fogproof - For Bird Watching, or Wildlife - Comes With Tripod For Hands Free Viewing
$199.99 65% Off
- EAN: 0706695920103
- In Stock
- Usually ships in 24 hours
- 12X50 MAGNIFICATION - See things 12X closer and Get Clearer and Brighter range of view with 50mm lens - The most powerful hand held monocular available in the market today, that also provides the most pleasant and clear view.
- DURABLE EXTERNAL ARMOR AND TRIPOD - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection, and tripod stand for hands-free steady viewing.
- WATERPROOF AND FOGPROOF - Prevents moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the monocular - designed to inhibit internal fogging. Great for any weather and any environment.
- THE BRIGHTEST AND CLEAREST VIEW OF ANY MONOCULAR ON THE MARKET TODAY - Allows you to get the best view possible for bird watching, watching wildlife or scenery
Introducing The Polaris Explorer - Specially Designed for Power, Distance and Clarity during the DayIf you are interested in getting greater magnification with a bright and clear field of view, the Polaris Explorer was designed with you in mind.
The Polaris Explorer provides a BRIGHT AND CLEAR range of view up to 1000 yards away, so that you have the best view in your outdoor adventures. It is also has a durable and rugged armor to withstand the toughest weather conditions.
If you are looking for the most clear view from a monocular, along with durability, then the Polaris Explorer is for you.
• Nylon Mesh Carrying Case
• Eyepiece and Lens Protection Covers
• Non-Abrasive, Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
• Stainless Steel Tripod.
Get Yours Today!
• Magnification: 12x to see things 12x closer
• Objective lens diameter: 50mm
• Prism Type: Bak-4
• Field of view: 246 ft/1000yds
• Lens coating: Fully multi-coated
• Eye cup: Twist-up
• Close Focusing Distance: 2.5m
• Dimensions(in): 3.1(L)x1.9(W)x6.4(H)
• Weight: 14 oz
• Color: Black
• Night Vision: No
And don't forget our LIFETIME WARRANTY on all of Polaris Optics Products!
Get Yours Today!
***Note - This is Not a Night Vision Monocular, Only for Use During The Day***