Intex Pillow Rest Raised Airbed with Built-in Pillow and Electric Pump, Twin
$27.71 50% Off
- EAN: 0956263253281
- In Stock
- Usually ships in 24 hours
- Inflatable twin airbed with built-in electric pump for home use
- Waterproof flocked top with vinyl beams, sturdy construction, and built-in pillows for added comfort
- High-powered, built-in pump makes inflation and deflation easy, inflates mattress in approximately 3 minutes
- Double-layered wave beam interior construction, raised 18 inches from floor
- Standard twin size - 39 x 18 x 75 (W x H x L) - great for fitted sheets, 300-Pound capacity.Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable.
Offering all the benefits of the Intex Raised Downy airbed but with the added advantage of lighter weight and mid-rise height, the Intex Pillow Rest inflatable airbed is ideal for travelers who want the comforts of a bed but the convenience of a blow-up mattress. The Pillow Rest is equipped with a quality-tested, 20.8-gauge, waterproof flocked top, along with 15-gauge vinyl beams and 16-gauge sides and bottom. The resulting surface is comfortable and secure, whether you're sleeping at the in-laws' overcrowded house or setting up a guest bed in the basement. In addition, the Pillow Rest is remarkably easy to inflate thanks to the built-in, high-powered electric pump, which does its job in a mere three minutes. No more fussing with tiring hand or foot pumps or rummaging through the garage for your detached electric pump. And should the mattress feel a little too soft or firm, you can customize the comfort level with the touch of a button.
The Pillow Rest is raised 18 inches from the floor, making it far taller than most inflatable mattresses, and includes built-in pillows for added comfort. And at 39 by 18 by 75 inches (W x H x L), the mattress is an official twin size, making it a good fit for fitted sheets. The Pillow Rest--which offers a capacity of 300 pounds--comes with an AC power cord, a shoulder strap, and a duffel bag.
Regarding Inflation: Measurements will vary based on the manner in which it is inflated and packaging disclaims “approximate size”. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable. Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the airbed’s firmness. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.