Coleman Instant Dome 5 Person Tent with Integrated Rainfly
- EAN: 0076501159509
- In Stock
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Spacious interior has room for 2 queen airbeds; Pre-assembled poles for fast and easy setup in about a minute
- WeatherTec(TM) system's patented welded floors and inverted seams help keep water out
- Illumiline(TM) reflective guy lines for greater visibility at night
- Two storage pockets keep your gear organized; Integrated rainfly for extra weather protection
- Auto-roll windows for quick and convenient ventilation; 10 x 7 ft.
The Coleman 5-Person Instant Cabin tent makes camping easy so you can enjoy every moment of your outdoor adventure. In about a minute you can have the tent set up or taken down. The spacious tent fits two queen-sized airbeds. The exclusive WeatherTec system, and a well integrated rainfly keep you safer from the weather. You'll love the Illumiline reflective guy lines, as well as the pre-attached poles of this instant cabin. Nothing kills a campsite buzz like a tent with too many poles and too little instruction. Enter the Coleman Instant Dome Tent , a five-person tent that sets up in less than a minute. The tent is made using an innovative one-piece design, with poles that come pre-attached to the tent. That means there's no frustrating assembly and no parts to lose. Simply unfold the tent, spread out the fabric, extend the poles, and click and lock. The only thing easier is rolling out your bag and sleeping in the open. The tent is outfitted with Coleman's exclusive WeatherTec system, a series of technical features intended to protect you from inclement weather and nasty storms. WeatherTec tents are built with a coated polyester fabric combined with anti-wicking thread, webbing, and zippers, all designed to keep you dry when the rain comes down.